Saturday, May 1, 2010

I’m Moving

It’s time to admit the truth. This blog is supposed to be about spelling, and it’s just playing not. Only 8 out of 150 posts have had anything to do with spelling. What was I thinking when I tried to start a blog about spelling? I’m not even good at spelling.

I’ve done a little better at blogging about dyslexia. 31 of my 150 posts have been about dyslexia. But 20% isn’t a very strong showing. And coming up with that many dyslexia related posts hasn’t been easy. So I’ve decided it’s time to move. I am starting a new blog, that is officially not about spelling. When I come up with a spelling (or dyslexia) related post, I’ll put it hear. Given my past track record that will happen maybe once every couple of weeks. But all my other non-spelling related posts will be appearing on my new blog http://katherinescott.blogspot.com. Currently this new blog has zero followers. It’s taken me a while to get the 45 followers I have here. So please jump over and start following my new blog. PLEASE!

If you didn’t catch it the first time, that’s http://katherinescott.blogspot.com.

In case you are wondering, I do plan to run spell check on my new blog. So the “where’s waldo” for spelling errors is over. Sorry if you loved reading bad spelling. Don’t feel to bad, even running spell check, I’ll probably still let a hominim or two slip through the cracks. I will be keeping the joke of the day going on my new blog, so if you are a fan of bad jokes, you can still get your daily fix. Since it’s a new blog, I may (will) be repeating some of the jokes that have previously appeared on this blog. Do you realize how hard it is to come up with a new joke everyday?

So please stop reading this blog right now and jump over to http://katherinescott.blogspot.com and start following me there asap.


Joke of the Day
I’m moving to mars, so if you have any boxes…

1 comment:

Bryan, Porsche, Mircea, and Casper said...

I am sad that you mostly stopped this blog! I really felt the "misadventure in spelling" was just reading the blog! grin! I loved all the spelling errors! I liked seeing all the spelling errors in the book reviews--I mean how awesome is that--a bad speller who likes to read and write! This has been a great blog!
Cheers
Porsche